- This event has passed. Click here to search for upcoming events >
February 2023 Managing Difficult Customers
February 2, 2023 @ 12:30 pm - February 3, 2023 @ 4:30 pm AEDT
How to Manage Difficult Customers
The February 2023 Managing Difficult Customers training course teaches employees how to identify the different types of difficult customers and situations and then how to identify and apply the correct solutions with confidence and increased resilience.
From learning how to negotiate or how to say NO! effectively and with professionalism, the Managing Difficult Customers Training Course is the ideal course to help you or your team members handle difficult situations with grace and style.
This course isn’t just a few words and phrases to use – it’s a comprehensive, high-quality program that’s been refined over decades, delivered over 2 x 4-hour sessions that will make a lasting lifetime impact.
The course is suitable for:
The course is suitable for anyone who deals with customers with typical roles including:
- Contact Centre agents (sales or service)
- Customer service staff
- Retail/counter staff
- Administration/Office staff
- Small Business owners
- Sales/Account Management
- Complaints teams
- Team Leaders
With a customer review score of 4.8/5, this course is loved by attendees and will provide them with new-found confidence they can apply immediately!
Core modules include:
Module 1. Considering Human Behaviour
- Using Transactional Analysis to understand Customer behaviour and our own behaviour
- The issue of changing someone else’s character
- The issue of ‘satisfying’ an Unhappy Customer
Module 2. Classifying the Classic Types of Difficult Situations
Learn the differences between them all the different types of difficult customers and how to handle them including:
- The Abusive Customer
- The Irritating Customer
- The Unhappy Customer
Module 3. Service Skills Requirements
The Classic use of Listening:
- Deciding whether to use Empathy or Affirmation
- What are the 5 levels of Empathy?
- What you must do when interacting with someone who is upset
Module 4. Understanding your solution options
We’ll teach our proprietary UNER (R) model that will guide you on:
- How to Say YES
- How to say NO
- How to explain WHY
- How to provide a Conditional or Creative YES
- How and when to Escalate
Click the link below to learn more about the course and to secure your tickets.Tags: Managing Difficult customers training