WFM for Contact Centre Team Leaders (February 2024)
February 7, 2024 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm AEDT
Workforce Management for Team Leaders
Workforce Management is an important function in contact centres but one that is often misunderstood by people outside the WFM team.
Designed by the team at CallDesign, this February 2024 WFM for Contact Centre Team Leaders course is designed specifically for call centre team leaders, managers and anyone with a stake in the workforce management process to help them better understand the challenges involved, the impact on the day of staff movements and strategies that can be put in place to optimise the process.
The February 2024 WFM for Contact Centre Team Leaders course is designed to give your managers the tools they need to make better decisions, encouraging more efficient planning and delivering a better experience for your customers.
Four Key Modules
1. Introduction to Workforce Management
- The role of workforce management
- Why workforce planning is so important
- The challenges associated with optimising the customer experience
2. Workforce Management 101
- Forecasting- how and why historical data is analysed and the drivers that influence demand
- Scheduling- balancing customer service requirements and meeting service level goals with the scheduling preferences of your staff
- Real-time management/ Service Level Planning – strategies to optimise staffing decisions throughout the day
3. The Power of One
- The impact each individual has on the customer experience
- The impact on workload, occupancy and service level when staff are not where they should be
4. Workforce Engagement Management
- The basic principles of staff motivation
- Recognition and rewards strategies
- Proven techniques to ensure workforce engagement success
Learn more about the course and secure your tickets on the link below.Tags: wfm for team leaders